Hey There Everyone!
Guess what?! My first nomination! *yeay!*. Okay yes I never really understood this before, but honestly it feels pretty cool! *lol*
I was nominated by the lovely Zainab from ” A mom’s blog ” * THANK YOU SO MUCH! * who is much more than just someone who writes a blog – she’s a mother who writes a blog. This mere fact is enough to tell the world what a great person she is. Not only has she taken up the sacred responsibility to raise a wonderful child but also finds her daily inspiration in the innocence of her little one. With this said, I think it is clear that to me one of the most deserving blogger for the first nomination would be Zainab herself.
My other nominees would include:
1. Believe&Inspire: Not only is she a beautiful, intelligent and wise girl but also one hell of a talented and amazing person who likes to sprinkle color in everyone’s life with her gorgeous DIY crafts. Ladies & gentlemen, our second nominee – My very good friend, Ms. Javeriya! *applause* – lol
2. helenvalentina : A lady who knows how to use the power of word to express to and impress her audience!
3. I am a writer, Yes I am: This blog has become one of my favorite blogs to read. Not only is Martha a wonderful writer but she also one of the cutest smiles I’ve ever seen!
4.fleoshc.com: A mesmerizing writer of Romanian origin, who love’s writing and poetry. Be sure to check out his work, you won’t regret!
5. Life With Me, Cmercedes93 : I love almost everything this lady’s got to say! May be because, I can relate to her ideas to a great extent. She talks her heart and mind through her blog posts and not only that she also has a youtube channel!
6. A Hopeful Doc : Of course you know why I love her blog! I relate to it every bit down to my soul! From the mere fact that she’s a med student to the fact that she loves being in this hell just like me, with a bonus of a catchy writing style!
7. I’m what Willis was talkin’ ’bout: Natasha! Yes, Another med student (and one with a GREAT sense of humor) and pretty much the same reason for nomination. I guess that’s exactly why, not everyone makes through med school.. not everyone enjoys talking about the stuff that probably tortures them the most ALL the time and still manage to go through hell loving every burn that fire gives you just because..well yea that’s it – just because! But we ladies do! Not only do we like writing about it but that’s something we’d love to read to (I’m starting to sound sad) *lol*
So yes, Congratulations to all and well have fun..
P.S. All awards come with conditions with which to comply.
▪Thank the blogger who nominated you
▪Place the award on your blog
▪Nominate 7 other bloggers and write a little something about why you would give these bloggers
“A Field Of Flowers”
▪Let your nominees know that you nominated them